Re: [RTTY] Courtesy

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Courtesy
From: Kai <k.siwiak@ieee.org>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2013 09:55:17 -0400
Hi John,
"clyde" is 'interesting' in Morse, and it has the dreaded "de" that causes so much heartburn for RTTY contesters!
73,
Kazimierz, KE4PT [ I go by "Kai"]

On 10/3/2013 8:40 AM, john wrote:
try "clyde",,, I go by john  w8wej
On 10/3/2013 02:08, Tom Osborne wrote:
I know what  you mean Hank.  It grits me when someone sends 'Hi Thomas.'  I
never use that name.  73
Tom W7WHY

There is NOTHING I hate more than people who doesn't know me from Adam,
greeting me in a contest as Henry. Obviously, they don't know me because
the only one who ever called me Henry was my mother and then only when she
was mad.

Artificial, imposed-by-rules, friendliness is worse than meaningless. It's
stupid.

Artificial, do-it-because-your-super-dooper-software-allows-you-to-do-it,
friendliness is worse than meaningless, It's stupid.

73,

Hank, W6SX