Re: [RTTY] 2Tone Window Disappears

To: <RLVZ@aol.com>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 2Tone Window Disappears
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 17:38:45 -0800
Dick,

I'm running 2Tone with WriteLog and see the same situation. The 2Tone tuning indicator window is minimized on the Task Bar at the bottom of the screen. When I click on it the window opens on my desktop, but despite having the On Top setting checked when it opens if I click on another window in WriteLog the 2Tone window is hidden again.

The only thing I've found that works is to click on the 2Tone window to open it, then click on the On Top check box to clear it out and then immediately click On Top again. Now it stays On Top (Topmost) whenever I click on some other window on the desktop. That is until I shut down WriteLog and then I must go through it all again on the next startup.

73,
Gary AL9A

-----Original Message----- From: RLVZ@aol.com