[RTTY] 3DA0ET Swaziland RTTY

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 3DA0ET Swaziland RTTY
From: "John GW4SKA" <ska@bartg.org.uk>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 16:57:37 +0100
In November our Swaziland dxpedition is taking place. Unlike some trips, we are
making a big effort with RTTY right from the start. John GW4SKA and Chris G8APB
will be heading the RTTY operation with backup from a big highly experienced
team. We hope to run RTTY 24/7 through the trip.

Please have a look at www.swazidx.org ... and help us by taking part in the
survey regarding the bands and modes you need. You can find the survey at the
top right of the home page and there are only 7 questions. Make sure you tick
the RTTY box :-)

Cheers,

John GW4SKA