[RTTY] RTTY Sprint - SWACC Team needs a few members

To: "RTTY reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY Sprint - SWACC Team needs a few members
From: "Dave Hachadorian" <k6ll.dave@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 12:54:02 -0700
Hello everyone,

The RTTY Sprint is coming up tomorrow, 5 p.m to 9 p.m. PDT.

This is an interesting event, much different from your run-of-the-mill, grind-out-the-QSO RTTY contests. Rules are here:
http://www.ncjweb.com/sprintrules.php

Please note that the RTTY Sprint and Makrothen contests do not overlap in time, so if you plan to operate the Makrothen, you can do the RTTY Sprint too!

One of the best parts of the Sprint Contests are the ten-person teams that can be formed to compete with each other. SWACC has a team lined up for this event, but so far we have only seven members. We need a few more to stand a fighting chance. Please let me know if you would like to join our team. For me personally, I am always more interested in the team score than my own individual score in the final standings.

See you Saturday night!

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, Arizona