Re: [RTTY] JARTS, CABRILLO, & LOTW

To: Jack West <w7ldxp@embarqmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] JARTS, CABRILLO, & LOTW
From: Hank Garretson <w6sx@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 14:25:28 -0700
Two options.

1. Sign in to LoTW and on homepage, download and install latest version of
TQSL. Recent versions will figure out what the contest is.

2. With your current TQSL. (This is from memory because I don't have old
version anymore.)

a. Open TQSL.

b. Under either files or preferences, click on Cabrillo specs.

c. Something like add new contest.

d. Open you JARTS Cabrillo. Note exact contest name. Note Column number of
worked station counting from left and not counting QSO column.

e. Enter d. into TQSL new-contest window.

f. Close.

TQSL will now process your JARTS log.

I suggest you go with option 1. The new TQSL is nifty.

73,

Hank, W6SX