[RTTY] FSK and Yeasu FTDX5000MP

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] FSK and Yeasu FTDX5000MP
From: Jon Frost <frostgfx@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 19:53:51 -0500
Greetings:

I am trying to get MMTTY to work with my Yeasu FTDX5000MP and RigBlaster
Advantage TNC connected to my Dell desktop computer running WIN XP SP3.

I have followed the instructions in the RTTY Contesting site and I am not
convinced that it is working correctly, since I don't seem to be able to TX
from the software as configured.

Is there a kind soul out there in the RTTY ether that could call me on the
phone and walk me through the configuration.

I have the RB Advantage connected to the 5000MP via the FSK cable from the
radio to the RB Advantage. I am able to run HRD 6.0 for PSK31 and AFSK RTTY
from HRD 6.0.

73 and happy DX,
KB1TAC
Jon Frost