Re: [RTTY] Hints and tips on how to file comments on RM-11708

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Hints and tips on how to file comments on RM-11708
From: Ben Antanaitis - WB2RHM <wb2rhm@wb2rhm.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 17:45:12 -0500
All,

THE CURRENT DISCUSSION IS NOT PRODUCTIVE!!!

We now know we have a league position troll......... no call, no ID, maybe not even a real person.

My humble advice is to totally ignore him/her/them (it does not matter what is posited, it doesn't matter, they are just here to split us apart, and confuse the issues at hand, and waste a lot of productive time.... this doesn't require a lot of Tom Clancy reading to spot hi hi)

Stick to the only matter at hand: RM-11708! Develop cogent and logical arguments to present to the FCC to express YOUR Personal Opinions. If you feel you cannot comment with a technical argument, then express your opinion as a personal experience opinion... "I agree with the ARRL proposal", or "I wish to Oppose the ARRL proposal", or something in the middle with some degree of technical explanation.

If this kind of QRM is appearing this early, then we can be sure that it is being observed, analyzed, and it causes concern to the originators of the RM.........

73,

Ben - WB2RHM