[RTTY] Ten-Meter RTTY Contest Logs Received

To: "'REFL-RTTY'" <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Ten-Meter RTTY Contest Logs Received
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 13:32:08 -0600
If you haven't sent your Ten-Meter RTTY Contest log in, please do so no matter
how many contacts you made. It helps in the log
checking. It's possible you could be a certificate winner!

There is a page you can check to see if your log has been received:

http://rttycontesting.com/tenmeterrttycontest/logs.html

Please note the time and date the page was updated. You may have to refresh
your browser. I will update this list every day. If you
sent your log and your call is not on this list, you can send it again to:

ten-rtty@kkn.net

If you receive an individual request to send in your log and you have already
done so and your call is on the list of logs received,
you can disregard the request. We are trying to get as many logs as possible.

If you have problems sending in your log, you can contact me or Ed, W0YK,
directly.

Thank you!

73, Don AA5AU