Re: [RTTY] AN/UGC-129 Teleprinter

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] AN/UGC-129 Teleprinter
From: john@kk9a.com
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 15:31:35 -0500
I believe they are available at the electronic supply stores like Newark,
Mouser, DigiKey, etc however they will cost more than your teleprinter.

John KK9A

To:      "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject:         [RTTY] AN/UGC-129 Teleprinter
From:    N4BE_Jim <N4BE_Jim@Yahoo.com>
Date:    Thu, 26 Dec 2013 22:58:41 -0500

I am restoring one of these, actually it is the newer V1 version with the
green
lcd display.  http://www.decadecounter.com/vta/articleview.php?item=1139
Got it for 80 bucks on epay.
I have it working after cleaning up a frozen print head movement motor and
dot
matrix print head pins.  It prints quite nicely now.

I am temporarily connecting power and data with pins inserted into the rear
connectors, as I do not have the mating MIL connectors.  Does anyone have any
leads on these?

Power Connector MS27484T12F98S  with Clamp MS27506F12-2
Data Connector    MS27484T14F35PB, With same clamp.

I have tried William Perry but have received no answer.

Thanks,
Jim N4BE