Re: [RTTY] FREQUENCY IN USE BY ... EMERGENCY NETWORK

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] FREQUENCY IN USE BY ... EMERGENCY NETWORK
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@frontier.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 09:23:58 -0800
I thought that JT65 operation was around .076.  That's where I hear most of
the activity.  I notice that most op's steer clear of the area between .070
and 080.  73
Tom W7WHY

It happened to me too.  This guy kept sending "PLEASE QSY, YOUR CAUSING
INTERFERENCE TO OTHER STATIONS." I had to ask three times to identify.  He
finally did ID and I obliged.  However, he went so far as to send me an
email reminding me I was interfering with other stations.  I do0nt remember
the exact fequency I was on but it was 14.107 or so.

Here is a copy of the email he sent.