Re: [RTTY] XP Support going QRT

To: Ken Eigsti <diverken@chaffee.net>, "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] XP Support going QRT
From: Martin Berube <ve2nmb@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 13:03:53 -0500
Hi Ken,

What this mean is that starting in april, all new security vulnerabilities
found will not be patched in XP.   Personally, what I would do is to keep
these machine away from any network especially if they have internet
connectivity.  If not possible, at least do not do any internet browsing
with them. Also keep them behind a firewall so no one can access the XP
machine from remote.  Telnet access to dxcluster should be ok.

73, Martin VE2NMB