Re: [RTTY] Band plan? (Re: FREQUENCY IN USE BY ... (JT65/JT9)

To: "Peter Laws" <plaws@plaws.net>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Band plan? (Re: FREQUENCY IN USE BY ... (JT65/JT9)
From: "Jeff Blaine" <keepwalking188@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 15:04:13 -0600
Funny, they have Winlink / pactor specified in every slot from 14100-14120. And that is without the encouragement of 11708!

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie

-----Original Message----- From: Peter Laws
Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2014 1:03 PM
To: <rtty@contesting.com>

On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 11:42 AM, Peter Laws <plaws@plaws.net> wrote:
On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 3:36 PM, Peter Laws <plaws@plaws.net> wrote:

Speaking of "whatever happened to ..." ... is there a good digital
band-plan?  I tend not to use the one from the ARRL as it is often
out-of-date and/or optimistic.  ;-)

Still looking for a band plan that lists where all the different modes
are congregated.  This is especially important for the "silent" mode
since you can, you know, hear the other modes.

The ARRL Considerate Operator's Frequency Guide is not helpful.

A fellow subscriber sent me a link off-list that is interesting.

http://bandplans.com/index.php?band=20

I've already clicked 20 m here, but you can click modes, too.

My only concern with this, given that anyone can add data, is whether
or not someone is curating the entries to see if they are "real".