Re: [RTTY] RM-11708

To: Ron Kolarik <rkolarik@neb.rr.com>, rtty@contesting.com, "Anthony W. DePrato" <wa4jqs@mikrotec.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RM-11708
From: 110268293250g <110268293250g@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 21:58:07 -0600
You can drop the "non-" part of that statement. I found that out myself many
times, over the past half decade.

Does anyone know how long it takes, for the FCC to act on things like this?
There are a few conventions coming up in this part of the world, where the
mighty dentist is sure to show up. I'd like to have a little word with him,
face to face, if it's not too late by then.

73,

Erik - K5WWRon Kolarik <rkolarik@neb.rr.com> wrote: Non-members are not a
concern to them.

Ron