Re: [RTTY] ARRL board of Directors meeting this week

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] ARRL board of Directors meeting this week
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 23:32:15 -0500

I have also made a request of my [new] director that he not only
introduce a motion to withdraw RM-11708 but that he request a
*recorded vote* on the matter so that the membership can see where
each director stands.

If nobody introduces the motion and/or any motion is defeated on
a non-recorded vote, we will all know just how gutless the whole
stinking power structure is.  What's the saying - a fish rots from
the head?

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV