Re: [RTTY] {SPAMFILTER} ARRL board of Directors meeting this week

To: Mark <n2qt@yahoo.com>,RTTY contest group <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] {SPAMFILTER} ARRL board of Directors meeting this week
From: "Anthony W. DePrato" <wa4jqs@mikrotec.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 12:32:45 -0500
At 12:12 PM 1/13/2014, Mark wrote:
Be sure your Division Directors are aware of your opinions on rm-11708 (or anything else) as this will be the time they can address your concerns with the powers that be.

I personally am hopeful that the lack of response to my emails is because with the pending BOD meeting they wished to defer any answer until it had been addressed at this larger
forum.

Mark. N2QT
Mark

i hope you are correct but from past dealings with my director i dont hold out much hope as he seems to be a company yes man.
73 Tony wa4jqs

Anthony W.  DePrato WA4JQS
Since Sept 9th 1962
ARRL CDXC WIA  FISTS  A1OP
CQ DX HALL OF FAME # 39
DXCC HONOR ROLL
FOUNDER SOUTH SANDWICH ISLAND DX GROUP 1988
CALLS HELD
VP8BZL VP8SSI 3Y0PI ZD8JQS V31SS WA4JQS/ZS1 WA4JQS/KC4 WA4JQS/4K1
ZUT DE WA4JQS