Re: [RTTY] ARRL board of Directors meeting this week

To: "Michael Adams" <mda@n1en.org>, "rtty-contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] ARRL board of Directors meeting this week
From: "Ron Kolarik" <rkolarik@neb.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 20:48:24 -0600
Actually I would like to see this silliness from ARRL stop once and for all.
The petition was introduced by one director, approved by a committee
of 5, of which the director was one, with no input from the outside. I don't
know if you were around for episode 1 of this but this may help understand
why everyone is upset. http://www.zerobeat.net/bandplan-dissent.html
Same tune different year. There are good recommendations in the article
that would be worth persuing.

I wouldn't be too sure the petition is a slam dunk for ARRL.

Ron
K0IDT

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Adams" <mda@n1en.org>