[RTTY] New technologies

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] New technologies
From: "John GW4SKA" <ska@bartg.org.uk>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 19:12:05 -0000
>So Jim, please elaborate on the "brain drain" aspect that you cast onto
>Facebook. I really would like to understand how a negative perception of
>the newer technologies develops in peoples minds. What are the issues?

>73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

Bob,

The issues for me, rightly or wrongly, are:

1)  I don't trust facebook with all the data they hold
2)  I don't have time for all the rubbish that comes to me. Why would I want to
know when a friend's goldfish has got babies? Why would I want to watch a
recommended video of baby sloths?

Maybe I need some new friends :-)

It's not because it's new technology .. 2Tone is great!

John GW4SKA