[RTTY] 2Tone text window not showing

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] 2Tone text window not showing
From: RLVZ@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 17:13:18 -0500 (EST)
Hi guys,

I have a problem finding the 2Tone Text Window on my Quad  Core, Windows 7
Pro, CPU with 24" LED monitor.

I'm running 2Tone along with MMTTY and N1MM Logger.  When  I start
"Digital" or RTTY in N1MM Logger, both MMTTY windows automatically  appear on
screen, and the main 2Tone window appears, but the 2Tone Text Window  does not
appear anywhere on the screen, and it's not buried beneath  anything.  Clicking
the 2Tone icon located on the lower task bar  does not bring up the 2Tone
text window.  (as someone once told me it  would)

The only way I'm able to display the 2Tone text window is  to select the
N1MM Logger: Config/Show All Windows 800x600".  Doing  this re-arranges
everything on my screen which requires time to re-organize  everything, but
then I
finally find the 2Tone Text Window.

I believe most people have their 2Tone text  window show automatically.  A
friend just installed 2Tone and is  having the same problem as me, so I'm
not alone.  Please advise what we're doing wrong?

Thanks!

Dick- K9OM