Re: [RTTY] 2Tone text window not showing

To: "reflector RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 2Tone text window not showing
From: "Dave Hachadorian" <k6ll.dave@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 15:45:47 -0700
This happened to me after installing the most recent N1MM update. After doing the 800 x 600 trick, and relocating the window, I switched back to native resolution. The next time I started N1MM, all was ok. I think tomorrow's N1MM update is going to make some more changes to the way the 2Tone/MMTTY windows start. The guys on the N1MM Reflector probably know what's up.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ

-----Original Message----- From: RLVZ@aol.com