[RTTY] Bandx

To: <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Bandx
From: "Tom Martin" <tmartin@chartermi.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 10:41:22 -0500
10 and 15 much better today up here in the U.P.

10 seems to be good for all of you guys in the southern states.  Actually, any
area south of Milwaukee usually has decent condx on 10.  I'm 240 miles north of
Milwaukee.

If I go back the past 6 years, or so, and check my RU, WPX, and BARTG logs, 90%
of my 10 meter Qs were on a North/South path.  That's life at 45 degrees North.
 HI!

Have fun this weekend.

73,

Tom W8JWN