Re: [RTTY] Teletype pictures! see this video Interview with John Sheetz

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Teletype pictures! see this video Interview with John Sheetz
From: WB2COY <wb2coy@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 12:31:35 -0400
Ed,

I probably should have said that I *might* have some paper tapes in the attic.
I know I *did*, but since the last time I actually saw them, some well-meaning
younger members of the family have decided to 'help out the old man' by
clearing out some of the 'stuff' in the attic so they have room for some of
their 'stuff'. So, no guarantees. Once this dreadful Winter gives way to some
warmer weather, I'll take a look and see what may have survived.

The only reason I posted the direct link was because some of the folks on this
group have an aversion to Facebook. I rarely post anything there, and really
only have an account at the request of my grandkids.

Here is a link to some RTTY Art archives:
http://artscene.textfiles.com/rtty/COLLECTION/

Some of these pictures don't display well on a computer screen because they
were done with 'overstriking' or sending the same line twice on a TTY machine,
without a line feed.

73, Bob  WB2COY