Re: [RTTY] Response to ARRL request for inputs for new Band Plan

To: RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Response to ARRL request for inputs for new Band Plan
From: "Anthony (N2KI)" <n2ki.ham@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 12:29:40 -0400
Wideband will definitely become an issue. We already are squeezing into the
band plan as it is.  Unless the FCC plans on expanding the amateur
frequency allocations beyond their current boundaries, there is no arena
for wide band digital. There just isn't enough room.

Anthony (N2KI)
Sent from my mobile