Re: [RTTY] Test only disregard

To: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Test only disregard
From: "GEJ" <110268293250g@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 23:41:41 -0500
At least you're getting something! My emails, for months now, don't seem to reach the reflector at all. I've asked Bill W6WRT about this a few times; and he seems to blame it on the contesting.com server. I could be wrong; so I hope this one makes it to the list.

73,

Erik - K5WW

----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>