[RTTY] RM-11708 Outside US

To: "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RM-11708 Outside US
From: Gerry McGowan <m0vaa@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 13:03:52 +0100 (BST)
Hi,
I've been following progress on this from the UK. The implications extend
Worldwide.

I'm a member of ARRL and have submitted my opinion of the filing to ARRL via
the web.
I feel somewhat disenfranchised as I can find no-one to represent non US
members within the ARRL structure who I can approach to represent my views.

I've tried filing comments with FCC via their website but cannot get past the
first page as it restricts submissions to US citizens by the use of drop down
menu for 'State' and needs a zip code.

Anyone any idea how I can proceed ?

Thanks

Gerry M0VAA
RTTY DXCC #2608, RTTY WAS, and avid low power RTTY contester.!