Re: [RTTY] RM-11708 Outside US

To: "Michael Adams" <mda@n1en.org>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RM-11708 Outside US
From: "Jeff AC0C" <keepwalking188@ac0c.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 10:15:01 -0500
Michael,

I suggest you contact the RSGB as well. While the ARRL is asking (now) for inputs on the digital modes stuff, their minds have been made up regarding where this should go for years now. The RSGB may prove a more interested party to your comments.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie

-----Original Message----- From: Michael Adams