Re: [RTTY] 4-port serial card for Windows 8.1 results

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 4-port serial card for Windows 8.1 results
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 12:58:20 -0400

It won't happen unless someone gets busy with the Open Source
MMTTY project and adds pFSK support to MMTTY and MMVARI.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV

On 4/25/2014 12:53 PM, Dave Hachadorian wrote:
I predict that, in the near future, G3YYD's "Improved Pseudo-FSK
Circuit" will become the standard RTTY TX interface, rather than
serial ports.
http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/RTTY/2014-03/msg00102.html

Laptop prices keep decreasing relative to desktops, and 45 baud
USB to Serial adapters are getting more scarce and pricey.

That's my prediction anyway, and I'm stickin' with it.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ

-----Original Message----- From: Don AA5AU