Re: [RTTY] SO2R RTTY in MK2R+ and MMTTY

To: ws7ik7tj@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] SO2R RTTY in MK2R+ and MMTTY
From: post@lb3re.com
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 19:16:25 +0200
Hi
Well, I try to reach other users of N1MM logger, which use RTTY SO2R with
an MK2R+ to kindly get a printscreen or describtion of their setting for
RTTY.

I got i work for transmitting, but something happening on RX.

JOE:
There is example of this for CW and SSB. YES!!!  This settings are MUTING
the soundcard. it will not switch back to radio 2 if I use radio 2.

It doesnt help whatever... I sit here 3 hours tried setting from manual.

I may have some reading limitation after a car accident, but i thougth we
hams were up to help each other.... or not allowed?

its seems like microHam support have weekend off here in Europe, so i
tried here hopefully to solve this.

73s LB3RE Rag