Re: [RTTY] SO2R RTTY in MK2R+ and MMTTY

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] SO2R RTTY in MK2R+ and MMTTY
From: Jay WS7I <ws7ik7tj@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 10:50:57 -0700
I don't care, Joe. You can and should take this to direct email as you do two things when you don't.

(a) You make your customer service suspect at best

(b) You ensure that some will not look favorable upon your products

Lots of folks on the RTTY reflector use your stuff and like it, but lots do not use it and could care less about your *support issues* or your users. The guy was merely trying to get support which evidently you do not supply which is of course your decision, but to call him out on here is not a great idea IMHO. You are FWIW the only manufacture/supplier that posts to the RTTY list.

Jay WS7I

I've spent literally hundreds of hours writing and updating manuals,
as well as testing and documenting *working* software configurations
for well over 200 interface/software combinations.  That information
is all at the user's fingertips either via Help in Router or on the
web site.  For someone to come on here an complain that the manuals
are incomplete because he can't look in "Help" or bother to read them
carefully *is* BS at best - particularly when it comes from a chronic
complainer.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV