Re: [RTTY] RTTY DXCC Startup date?

To: ws7ik7tj@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY DXCC Startup date?
From: joeduerbusch <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 19:01:27 +0000
Jay is correct about the dates.  But I believe only RTTY contacts from
November 1, 1976 forward counts towards RTTY DXCC.  The CW/PHONE guys who
had worked everything,  jumped on the RTTY bandwagon as a way to start over
on a new DXCC.  Without that rule change, RTTY as we know it would have
never grown.
Hope to see everyone at the RTTY Dinner in Dayton next month.

Joe K0BX
RTTY Honor Roll with only 5 left.

#1 Honor Roll Mixed
Honor Roll RTTY
5BWAS

Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk)
without my permission.