Re: [RTTY] W1AW/7 RTTY/Digital?

To: Bob WB2COY <wb2coy@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] W1AW/7 RTTY/Digital?
From: joeduerbusch <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2014 00:43:53 +0000
I guess not, I have worked them on many bands but only CW and SSB.

BTW I will be operating W1AW/0 for Missouri (MO) at the end of May and I
will only be operating RTTY.  I had to fight with other RTTY operators in
MO for my time slots.
So you should have not problem working RTTY from MO.

Joe K0BX

#1 Honor Roll Mixed
Honor Roll RTTY
5BWAS

Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk)
without my permission.