Re: [RTTY] W1AW/7 RTTY/Digital?

To: "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] W1AW/7 RTTY/Digital?
From: Don AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 19:54:31 -0700 (PDT)
They have been on RTTY for very brief periods of time from Nevada. They were
not on RTTY the first night, they were on 17M RTTY, then 30 meter RTTY the
second night and on 17 meter RTTY yesterday evening. Have not seen any spots
for them on RTTY today but I just got home from work. They are not on RTTY
right now.

GL, Don AA5AU