Re: [RTTY] RTTY article in NCJ in past year or so

To: tshoppa@gmail.com, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY article in NCJ in past year or so
From: "Kermit \(aka Ken\) via RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 12:28:05 -0400 (EDT)
NCJ Vol 40 Num 2 March/April 2012

Some Software Suggestions for RTTY Contest  Software Developers by Chris
Burger ZS6EZ

73,
Ken, AB1J

In a message dated 5/12/2014 15:58:53 Coordinated Universal Time,
tshoppa@gmail.com writes:

There  was a very good article in NCJ in the past year or two, by I think a
RTTY  contester from South Africa, about how he uses his brain to enhance
RTTY  decoding in contest or adverse DX conditions. I could be wrong and
this  appeared not in NCJ but some other journal.

If any of this rings a  bell, can you remind me which issue this was in?

Also as long as NCJ is  on my mind, I just got a nice E-mail linking to my
certificates for past  half decade of NAQP CW and RTTY entries. Thanks to
NCJ for these fine  contests!

Tim  N3QE