Re: [RTTY] Goodbye fellows

To: ws7ik7tj@gmail.com, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Goodbye fellows
From: ham <ham@odsgc.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 18:58:11 -0500
Fellows
Like it or not those who decline to partake in the politics end being governed
by their inferiors.
My international friends...it is messy boring and necessary.
Tyranny through deception and subterfuge is to be no more tolerated than
outright subjugation of one group over another...
With respect and regards
James Douglass AC0E
Garden City,  Kansas
USA