[RTTY] From the Moderator

To: RTTY group <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] From the Moderator
From: Bill Turner <dezrat@outlook.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 17:06:09 -0700
Some people, including me, are growing tired of the RM-1708 thread. One person has asked me to end it.

My policy is that as long as posts are related to RTTY, they can continue. No one has any obligation to read every post. I quit reading the RM-1708 posts a long time ago.

Most email programs have filters which can be set to kill a particular topic or phrase. Please use them and you'll never see that topic again.

This reflector exists for the purpose of communicating. Shutting off a RTTY-related discussion defeats that purpose.

Please be patient. This too will pass.

73, Bill W6WRT
RTTY List Moderator at contesting.com
dezrat@outlook.com