Re: [RTTY] MMTTY, permanently disable AFC

To: "rtty-contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] MMTTY, permanently disable AFC
From: Ben Antanaitis - WB2RHM <wb2rhm@wb2rhm.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 15:35:17 -0400
MMTTY lets you create 'profiles' that are a 'snapshot' of all the MMTTY settings in effect at that moment. As far as I know, everything that is currently 'set/reset' in a current MMTTY "SetUp' menu is retained in the uniquely named 'Profile' eg Profile 0-8, etc.

If you use the Macro capabilityies in N1MM, you can program the macro commands {PROFILE0 - 8} into any of your macros to dynamically change the MMTTY configuration on-the-fly as you process each macro. EG I add a {PROFILE0}...... (the Ham Default definition that sets the defined RX to the TX freq ) at the end of my all CQ msg Macros... this way I always start my 'new search for a contact' at the base TX freq, not wherever the last QSO RX ended. You can have profiles set to just turn OFF afc or net, or turn AFC or net ON, or change the SQ or bandpass filters on/off new values, etc. Just program them into your Macros.... either the N1MM ones or the N1MM extended MMTTY ones (24) to customize whatever features of MMTTY you wish. You can have a set of {PROFILE} macros to switch the MMTTY speeds from 45 to 75 baud or 75 to 45 baud if you set it up that way.

73,   Ben - WB2RHM/4