Re: [RTTY] Laptop USB Sound Card

To: Rich <rwnewbould@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Laptop USB Sound Card
From: Michael Clarson <wv2zow@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 17:22:11 -0400
Rich: Many new laptops did away with the separate mic and headphone jacks
and replaced it with a combo jack that uses cellular style headsets --
combo ear and mic. Plus has tip, 2 rings and a sleeve. If you plug
headphones in (tip, ring, sleeve) it works just fine, but there is no place
to plug in a microphone. Check to be sure. --Mike, WV2ZOW