[RTTY] Fwd: Re: Laptop USB Sound Card

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Fwd: Re: Laptop USB Sound Card
From: Jim Hargrave <w5ifp@gvtc.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 18:39:55 -0500

Rich,

I have a cheap one that works ok. on my laptop. I paid 99 cents about 5 years ago, They are now $1.88 from Amazon I use a Better quality one on my desktop. Its a USB Behringer UCA-222. Has stereo line in and out.
It uses RCA connectors which are easy to adapt to any interface.
Its listed on Amazon for just under $30.  I highly recommend it.

Jim w5ifp@gvtc.com