Re: [RTTY] Fwd: Southeastern Division Survey Question

To: "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Fwd: Southeastern Division Survey Question
From: Al Kozakiewicz <akozak@hourglass.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 02:19:45 +0000
I think this is a great idea.  Technicians are mainly phone operators and their
HF experience is limited to 10M, which has been decent in terms of propagation
for the last couple years.  Now that we're heading into 5-8 years (at least) of
low sunspot activity it would be a great time to get them hooked on HF and
provide an extra incentive to upgrade.

Al
AB2ZY