Re: [RTTY] Serial card recommendations?

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Serial card recommendations?
From: Jim Hargrave <w5ifp@gvtc.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2014 09:28:26 -0500
Erik,

I am using a SYBA model SI-PEX50054. It has 2 serial and one parallel.
They range from $10-$30 depending on source,

My 8.1 computer only has PCI-e X1 lane sockets. So I had to buy new cards, So please read the specs on whatever you purchase and make sure the sockets are compatible. Your XP box probably only has PCI sockets,

Jim w5ifp@gvtc.com