Re: [RTTY] Serial card recommendations?

To: jim@rhodesend.net
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Serial card recommendations?
From: Rick Johnson <110268293250g@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2014 23:34:25 -0500
Thanks to all for the recommendations. Looks like my cards are getting old, after all...

73,

Erik - K5WW

On 7/6/2014 8:25 PM, Jim Rhodes wrote:

I am using I/O Edgeport USB boxes,. A 4 port for portable (still win7) and an 8 port when using my newer laptop. Works great, found drivers and loaded right up (of course it had to do that for each port, so did take a few minutes).