[RTTY] W1AW/8 WV

To: "RTTY, Contesting" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] W1AW/8 WV
From: Eric Mynes <kc8wzb@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 16:49:23 -0400
For those of you who need WV on a digital mode, W1AW/8 in October is a good
way to get it.  I'm one of the operators.  I'm k8ohz.  You can find a
listing of our operating times and modes at http://w1aw-8.blogspot.com.
Check it often for updates for our operators.

I know that here has been discussion about marginal stations and marginal
operators.  I know the "top notch" operators are not born and it takes seat
time.  I'm using this as a way to get that experience.  So, I'm warning you
that when I'm on the air, you will have a marginal operator with a marginal
station.  I ask you to be patient.  I'll try to work as many as I can get
in the logs.

73,
Eric
k8ohz
--
A wise man once said nothing.  -- Anonymous

Don't dream it, be it.  -- Dr. Frank N. Futer