[RTTY] Friends missing

To: "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Friends missing
From: patrice carette <carettep@yahoo.fr>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 06:50:08 +0100

Hi friends

French romantic Lamartine said something like : "Only one friend you miss and
all is desert". Ham would say : one OM missing and the band is closed ! The
rtty contests also bring the pleasure to run into radio friends you know you
will find turning the knob.
In this case I also have my favorites like : WA5ZUP from NM, K4GMH from VA.
I suppose WA5ZUP was qrv with W1AW/5 ( was he???) and for those worrying, I can
give some good news from Mike : he has not finished his antenna(sss)
system(sss), a "litlle" wrist problem makes time loosing but our International
Mike is ok, and will be qrv for next challenges !

This week end only 360 qso my excuse is that I had to go  to the hospital : a
baby is born and I am his grand father.
73
pat F6FDR