Re: [RTTY] Friends missing

To: "'patrice carette'" <carettep@yahoo.fr>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Friends missing
From: John C Elsik <wa5zup@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 05:48:30 -0600
Hi Pat
Yes I was operating as W1AW/5 in the contest this weekend.  I did not start
until Saturday afternoon so did not make as many contacts as usual.  I was
out of town all week so my W1AW/5 operating this past week was a bust.  It
was still fun while it lasted though.  Look for you on the screen in the
next one.
73 John wa5zup