Re: [RTTY] W3LPL RTTY Spots?

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] W3LPL RTTY Spots?
From: Michael Adams <mda@n1en.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 12:41:16 +0000
The way I view it is that W3LPL is bringing over "interesting" spots from the
RBN (which is increasingly including RTTY, especially during contests), to make
them accessible to those who do not want to directly expose themselves to the
RBN firehose.

For very casual operators, there is probably some value there, either in
getting some interesting DX to consider chasing, or in getting an incentive to
learn how to apply filters in their chosen DX-spotting tool (if only to block
W3LPL spots).

--
Michael Adams | N1EN | mda@n1en.org