[RTTY] Fwd: JARTS W7RN(WK6I) Single Op HP

To: NCCC <nccc@contesting.com>, MLDXCC <mldxcc@contesting.com>, REFL-RTTY <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Fwd: JARTS W7RN(WK6I) Single Op HP
From: Jeff Stai <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 21:59:12 -0700
From:  <webform@b4h.net>
Date: Sunday, October 19, 2014
Subject: JARTS W7RN(WK6I) Single Op HP
To: 3830@contesting.com, wk6i.jeff@gmail.com

                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: W7RN
Operator(s): WK6I
Station: W7RN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NV
Operating Time (hrs): 26
Radios: SO2R

   80:   69    18
   40:  312    49
   20:  311    55
   15:  452    68
   10:  353    55
-------------------
Total: 1497   145  Total Score = 951,580

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Had to quit early, have a work gig tonight.

Special Fast QSY award to AL9A for getting to the desired band before me,
even
though I was already there!

Special "No, Pick Me!" Award to the two JA stations who called me at
the same time with callsigns that differed only by the number. That was
funny!

Special thanks as always to Tom and Midge for letting me play with their
toys
at W7RN.

Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff@gmail.com