Re: [RTTY] W1AW/4 - SC - log query

To: pcooper@guernsey.net, 'RTTY Reflector' <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] W1AW/4 - SC - log query
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2014 17:52:14 -0500

Phil,

Post here ... I'm missing my 12 meter RTTY QSO for SC as well.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV

On 2014-11-05 5:11 PM, Phil Cooper wrote:
Hi all,

I only managed W1AW/4 - South Carolina - on 1 band on RTTY, and I thought
the QSO was a good'un, but as yet, it has not been confirmed, and the leader
chart shows that I have missed out on this one.

I did send an email to the 100QSOParty email address last week, but haven't
heard anything back as yet.

Is there a way to query the log? I seriously thought the QSO was good, and
he had my call OK on both transmissions, in that he came back to GU0SUP, and
after my report, he sent GU0SUP TU.

Guess I will just have to wait and see what comes back from the email....

73 de Phil GU0SUP

---
is active.