Re: [RTTY] W1AW/4 - SC - log query

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] W1AW/4 - SC - log query
From: "Augie \"Gus\" Hansen" <augie.hansen@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2014 16:01:19 -0700

On 11/5/2014 3:11 PM, Phil Cooper wrote:
I only managed W1AW/4 - South Carolina - on 1 band on RTTY, and I thought
the QSO was a good'un, but as yet, it has not been confirmed, and the leader
chart shows that I have missed out on this one.

I did send an email to the 100QSOParty email address last week, but haven't
heard anything back as yet.

Is there a way to query the log? I seriously thought the QSO was good, and
he had my call OK on both transmissions, in that he came back to GU0SUP, and
after my report, he sent GU0SUP TU.

1) Log into the ARRL Centennial QSO Party web page using your call/password.

2) Click on the "My Scores" item and select "W1AW Portable and W100AW and W1HQ Stations".

3) From the list choose the state/entity of interest to view the list of QSOs (date-band-mode) that have been confirmed for you.

South Carolina has long ago uploaded their logs for both of their events (2014-01-08 and 2014-07-16 start dates). If you don't see your QSO in that list, I guess you'll be waiting for the email response. (Patience is a virtue - they were slow to respond to my query about a missing contact.)

73,
Gus Hansen
KB0YH