Re: [RTTY] W1AW/4 GA

To: "'Fred Dennin'" <freddennin@gmail.com>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] W1AW/4 GA
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 18:45:01 -0000
Hi Fred,

Well, that sounds good to me! Looks like my best chance is to try and work you
during the OK RTTY contest, but I will be looking outside that too.

I'd love to be able to attend Dayton one day, but for me, even flying for 90
minutes is a challenge in itself.
The Ham Radio event in Friedrichshafen, Germany is one place I go each year,
and there is a good RTTY gathering there too.
If any of you can make it, I can thoroughly recommend it as an event, and the
whole area is wonderful, scenic, and very friendly. If your XYL comes along,
there is plenty to do and see too.

So, many thanks for the info Fred, much appreciated, and I will be trying hard!

Very best 73

Phil GU0SUP

---