[RTTY] Writelog and dxp38

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Writelog and dxp38
From: THOMAS L GUNTZEL <tom.guntzel@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 09:01:23 -0600
I recently picked up a used DXP38 and I want to use it with Writelog.

I am unable to get it to work with Writelog and I was wondering if anyone could
help out.

I am using the latest version of Writelog, Windows 7 and a USB to serial
adaptor.

It works with N1mm as far as receive goes and it does switch to transmit as
well so I am assuming there is nothing wrong with the communications.

I have selected the proper comm port on Writelog as well as selecting the DXP38
as the TU. I have also set the speed in write log.ini to 9600 but that is the
only change I made to the ini.

There must be something else I have to do but I don’t know what that is.

Can anyone help?

Thanks
Tom G
K0TLG