Re: [RTTY] W1AW/0 Kansas??

To: "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] W1AW/0 Kansas??
From: Gary Senesac <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 08:09:46 -0900
Have to agree with Joe on this one.  I have no way of knowing of course, but it
sounds to me as if one or more of the KS operators was doing paper logging.
Now those paper logs have to be manually retyped by some "volunteer" into a
computerized log that can generate a Cabrillo file!

Hindsight is always 20-20, but it seems to me that the coordinators should
insist that anyone seeking to be a W1AW/P operator must do computer logging and
produce a Cabrillo formatted file within days of the end of operations.

Gary AL9A
Sent from my Kindle HDX